Top 100 accounting and consulting firm in the west region has developed a reputation for excellence and expertise in the accounting and management consulting industry. Providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations, we continue to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, as demonstrated by our programs which promotes a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs, together with a continual focus on client service and technological evolvement.
- Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any complexity.
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Performs all tasks related to client service and sees that assignments are accomplished within budgeted time.
- Delegates and manages tax research projects to achieve an accurate and efficient product.
- At least 5 to 7 years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and research.
- CPA license required.
- Experience with fiduciary and estate returns a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org