This Senior Tax Accountant position supports both income tax compliance and tax provision processes. Essential responsibilities and qualifications are outlined below.
- Monthly tracking of tax payments, tax account roll-forwards and reconciliations.
- Assistance with quarterly tax provision process.
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns for corporations and partnerships including complex unitary state returns, quarterly estimates, and extensions.
- Preparation of consolidated schedule M calculations.
- Preparation of tax fixed asset calculations.
- Preparation of separate audit tax provisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA is preferred.
- Minimum three years public accounting or large corporate industry tax department experience.
- Significant experience in federal and multi-state income tax return preparation.
- Working knowledge of ASC 740 and tax provision process preferred.
- Experience with OneSource Income Tax preferred.
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good organization and communication skills.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of public accounting or large corporate industry tax department experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org