Our Client’s Risk and Compliance practice is rapidly growing and looking for technology risk professionals. Their Technology Risk Advisory services include IT strategy and governance, IT audit, IT risk assessment, cloud security, cybersecurity, privacy and data protection, data governance & analytics, systems pre- and post-implementation controls evaluation and advisory, systems development life cycle controls assessment, , robotics process automation, disaster recovery, SOX and IT project risk management.
What You’ll do
- Assess clients’ technology landscapes, technology processes, and related risks
- Perform IT General Controls (ITGC), automated controls, and information produced by the entity (IPE) testing for our clients across a variety of applications and databases
- Support clients with their implementation of SOX IT compliance initiatives and with their ongoing SOX compliance efforts, including controls testing
- Contribute towards the advancement and growth of the Compliance practice, including internal initiatives such as recruiting and business development, together with developing service offerings such as Data Analytics and RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Support Managing Consultants with project administration (e.g., project setup and planning, budgeting, account management, billing)
- Coordinate with external auditors on behalf of our clients, utilizing our industry knowledge and subject matter expertise
- Work on projects across Risk and Compliance, gaining skills and experience in Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Data Privacy/Protection, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Maintain and help grow client relationships
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of professional services experience in a client-facing role at an accounting firm, consulting firm, or commensurate experience
- An understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools, and objectives.
- A working knowledge of risks and internal controls
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with executives and clients
- Creativity, confidence, and flexibility
- Enthusiasm, great sense of humor, and an ambitious spirit!
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in management information systems (MIS), computer information systems (CIS), accounting information systems (AIS), accounting, business, cyber-security, or other technical disciplines
- Active holder of (or planned pursuit of) professional certification such as CISA, CISM, or CISSP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com