The role of an IT Audit Manager includes the oversight of client engagements and internal activities related to SOC 1/SSAE 18 and SOC 2 examinations, HIPAA assessments, ISO27001 assessments, or PCI DSS validations.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements (SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS), and readiness assessments under the direction of a member of the management team.
· Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls
· Identifies and communicates IT audit findings to management
· Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
· Communicate effectively with the clients and team members
· Lead client meetings and foster client relationships through proactive communication
· Supervise and provide performance management for IT audit staff working on assigned engagements
· Provide weekly status reports to management
· Proactively communicate to management regarding any potential issues
· Train staff in the IT audit team
· Excellent with good oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively.
· A high degree of motivation.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, cyber security, or management information systems.
· At least 4-6 years of experience performing IT audits or IT consulting engagements at a Big 4 or other audit/consulting firm.
· Candidates with an active or working towards CISA, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, or PCI QSA certification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com