The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor can be either full-time client serving with the expectation that he / she will work overtime as needed to fulfill job and client responsibilities or a contractor role, depending on the applicant’s circumstances. This position comes along with the expectation that he / she has the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor designation. The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor’s primary duties include planning and performing cybersecurity and compliance assessment services that require expertise in this area, while collaborating closely with management on projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively Lead projects in the areas of ISO 27001.
- Communicate with project stakeholders to effectively convey requirements of technical and process improvements.
- Possess a strong knowledge of IT security across various frameworks (i.e NIST, SOC 1/2, etc.).
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of current and upcoming trends in cybersecurity compliance.
- Work on multiple projects in varying stages through completion and issuance of final deliverables.
- Communicate progress to managers and partners.Monitor work flow and deliver high quality deliverables.
- Develop and maintains strong client relationships with client personnel and prospective clientsREQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 4 years practical work experience in IT with at least 2 years with a role / function relating to information security.
- Has successfully completed 5 days of training covering ISMS audits and currently holds any of the following: CPA, CISA, CISSP, PCI QSA and / or CIA or equivalent certification.
- Gained experience by performing as an auditor in training monitored by an ISMS evaluator in at least one ISMS initial certification or re-certification and at least one surveillance.
-Significant knowledge of ISO 27001.
Currently holds the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor designation.
2 to 5 years of cybersecurity, public accounting, or IT auditing experience.
Minimum of 6 ISO 27001 certification projects completed.
ISO 27017, 27018 and/or 27701 experience is desired but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org