Our client is a trusted business advisory firm, specializing in Accounting Advisory, Business Transformation, Risk & Compliance, Cybersecurity, and Technology Solutions.
We’re looking for a Director to join their growing West Region practice and leadership team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration is the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless.
Awarded Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work for the 2nd consecutive year, they strive to provide employees with a meaningful work-life balance, competitive salary & benefits, and continuous professional development.
Who You Are
- 15+ years advising public companies on Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance (SOX), Internal Audit Outsourcing/Co-sourcing, and Governance, Risk, and Compliance services
- Prior professional services experience in a client-facing role at an accounting firm, consulting firm, or commensurate experience
- Expert knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), COSO, PCAOB, and/or The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA’s) code of ethics
- Expert knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries
- Proven record of building and developing strong client relationships
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar field
- CPA, CISA, CFE, CPA, or PMP preferred
- Adaptability, professionalism, enthusiasm, and a great sense of humor!
What You’ll Do
- Client Delivery
- Provide high-quality consulting services by taking personal ownership for client engagements and ensure that deliverables/services are fact-driven and solution oriented
- Supervise execution teams, providing senior project leadership and managing evolving client management needs for operational and change initiatives
- Lead project teams providing Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, Internal Audit Outsourcing/Co-sourcing, and Governance, Risk and Compliance services
- Practice Leadership
- Account management: oversee client engagements and maintain strong relationships with senior client personnel
- Coaching and Development: provide coaching and training opportunities for team members leveraging individual skills and the firm’s people first culture
- Recruiting and Retention: take an active role in attracting, interviewing, hiring and retaining top talent
- Thought leadership: share expertise in technical domain(s) with team members and clients, including case studies, white papers, learning materials, and other resource
- Business Development
- Actively purse business development opportunities and market a full range of services to prospective clients including using existing relationships to generate new opportunities
- Support the business development team with client delivery or sector specific expertise
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org